Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
Try these Herbed Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts for a straightforward yet flavoursome side dish or healthy snack. The sprouts are seasoned with a mix of herbs, then air-fried to reach a deliciously crispy exterior and tender interior. This method utilises less oil than traditional frying, offering a healthier choice. You'll be impressed by the simplicity and appetising results of this recipe!
- 1 air fryer Ninja 12-1, 7,5 l
- 500 g Brussels sprouts halved or whole
- 30 ml olive oil
- 1 tsp dried herbs such as thyme and rosemary
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper freshly ground
- Prepare the Brussels Sprouts: In a large bowl, mix together the olive oil, dried herbs, salt, and black pepper. Add the halved Brussels sprouts to the bowl and toss them until they're fully coated in the herb mixture.
- Preheat the Air Fryer: Preheat your air fryer to 190 degrees Celsius.
- Prepare for Cooking: Arrange the Brussels sprouts in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may need to cook the sprouts in batches.
- Cook the Brussels Sprouts: Cook the Brussels sprouts in the air fryer at 190 degrees Celsius for 12-15 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through to ensure they cook evenly.
- Check the Sprouts: Ensure that the sprouts are cooked through and crispy. They should be golden brown and tender on the inside.
- Serve: Once the Brussels sprouts are fully cooked, remove them from the air fryer and serve hot. Enjoy them as they are, or with your preferred main dish.